ConfigureDefender utility for Windows 10/11

Hard_Configurator Tools
1,904 Replies 564,687 Views
Had a look but I have no idea what these logs mean. But thanks for the idea. Unless Andy knows what's going on I'll have to try to figure it out by uninstalling Cyberlock and/or allowing Defender scanning again.
I pointed you to the wrong log. You want to check Developer.ServiceLog.Log. Check that and if you can't ID the culprit, then uninstalling VS is the way to eliminate it as the problem or not.
 
Had a look but I have no idea what these logs mean. But thanks for the idea. Unless Andy knows what's going on I'll have to try to figure it out by uninstalling Cyberlock and/or allowing Defender scanning again.
which version cyberlock, I've had one or 2 minor issues, sent CL log to Dan, he says he spotted it, and 7.62 coming soon.
 
I thought it may have something to do with Defender updates also as the Cyberlock log shows Windows downloading and installing a delta patch at the same time as the CD event. I've changed the setting in Task scheduler to allow the scan and no change, I still get the Defender event. I get this popup when starting the computer, not sure why it says I'm using another av program.
View attachment 279814

Even if you installed another AV, Defender can still perform periodic scanning. You can disable it from Security Center.
1700522013921.png
 
Nope, I posted about an issue I was having with CL a few months ago in its thread and he didn't reply so I'm not going to bother this time.
depending on forum dynamics, I think he does not check MT every day, and he may miss a post, but my experience emailing support, he has always quickly responded, and then responds back after he has investigated. I emailed him my log.log several days ago, he said he figured out issue from my log, and thinks that fix will be incorporated into 7.62. (that's why I asked...)
 
depending on forum dynamics, I think he does not check MT every day, and he may miss a post, but my experience emailing support, he has always quickly responded, and then responds back after he has investigated. I emailed him my log.log several days ago, he said he figured out issue from my log, and thinks that fix will be incorporated into 7.62. (that's why I asked...)
Yah, he's usually very good at responding to issues or requests. I'm not going to post though as I've uninstalled CL for now.
 
Saw two new ASR rules which are currently in Preview:

Block rebooting machine in Safe Mode (preview)​

Block use of copied or impersonated system tools (preview)​

 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top