DJ Panda

Level 29
Verified
Hey guys! Today I was having trouble opening Control Panel. I open it and it shows but after a few seconds it crashes and kills the process automatically. Also even after the latest update the clocks on both of my Windows 10 computers are still 2 hours behind. When I set them to present they stay until a couple minutes, then they revert 2 hours behind again. Any suggestions?

Jogos

Level 2
Pre-moderated
Hey guys! Today I was having trouble opening Control Panel. I open it and it shows but after a few seconds it crashes and kills the process automatically. Also even after the latest update the clocks on both of my Windows 10 computers are still 2 hours behind. When I set them to present they stay until a couple minutes, then they revert 2 hours behind again. Any suggestions?

DJ Panda

Level 29
Verified
Thanks for the suggestion! So before I do this should I uninstall IDT Audio alltogether? Or just delete the files? On my computer stray64 is instead called IDTNGUI. (Looking at the first video posted.)

Reactions: Jogos

Jogos

Level 2
Pre-moderated
Thanks for the suggestion! So before I do this should I uninstall IDT Audio alltogether? Or just delete the files? On my computer stray64 is instead called IDTNGUI. (Looking at the first video posted.)
Do as it is given in the video

Search buton > type System restore > Create manually restore point , and try uninstall, maybe it will be works for you.