Troubleshoot Control Panel Won't Work/Crashes More Time Issues

DJ Panda

Level 30
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Hey guys! Today I was having trouble opening Control Panel. I open it and it shows but after a few seconds it crashes and kills the process automatically. Also even after the latest update the clocks on both of my Win 10 computers are still 2 hours behind. When I set them to present they stay until a couple minutes, then they revert 2 hours behind again. Any suggestions?

Jogos

Level 2
Verified
Apr 9, 2017
Hey guys! Today I was having trouble opening Control Panel. I open it and it shows but after a few seconds it crashes and kills the process automatically. Also even after the latest update the clocks on both of my Windows 10 computers are still 2 hours behind. When I set them to present they stay until a couple minutes, then they revert 2 hours behind again. Any suggestions?

Upvote 0

DJ Panda

Level 30
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Thanks for the suggestion! So before I do this should I uninstall IDT Audio alltogether? Or just delete the files? On my computer stray64 is instead called IDTNGUI. (Looking at the first video posted.)

Reactions: Jogos
Upvote 0

Jogos

Level 2
Verified
Apr 9, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion! So before I do this should I uninstall IDT Audio alltogether? Or just delete the files? On my computer stray64 is instead called IDTNGUI. (Looking at the first video posted.)

Do as it is given in the video

Search buton > type System restore > Create manually restore point , and try uninstall, maybe it will be works for you.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.