ControlD slow on the router

VPN and DNS
2 Replies 966 Views

Templarware

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Forum Veteran
I tried ControlD (free) Hagezi Pro Plus on my router and it's noticeable slow, but when I try in Opera as DNS over HTTPS, it's fast.
For comparison, I decided to try AdGuard dns and it's fast.
The strange part is that when I do the DNS Benchmark, ControlD shows up as faster than AdGuard:

6aiz2NM.png


What can be the cause for this? Maybe when I set it on the router I'm is being routed to the wrong location?
 
It could be due to a number of factors. It might be that your router's firmware isn't optimized for ControlD, or there could be a routing issue as you suggested. Try checking your router settings, update the firmware if possible, or contact ControlD support for further assistance.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top