Core i9 CPU?

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
A forum member at AnandTech posted what is purported to be an internal slide outlining a new crop of Core i9 processors. The photo is blurry and low quality, of course, because for whatever reason every leaker in the world seems to own a Fisher Price camera and has an aversion to screenshots. But criticisms over the quality of the leak aside, it looks like Intel is readying a potent lineup.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
The number 9 is the magic number here. Intel Core i9, AMD Ryzen 9. :D

It's the same as the seemingly copying of names between Samsung and Apple in their flagship smartphones (e.g. Samsung Galaxy's S6 and Apple iPhone's 6S). Other brands seem to copy the trending names too. :D

As long as the new i9 series brings in new good features, then all will be great! :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.