Troubleshoot Corel Draw 10 Crashing "Application Recovery Manager Wizard"

anastasiaritz83

Thread author
Aug 24, 2015
Hi I have installed corel draw 10 on win 2000 pro and my sys. configuration is AMD athlonXP 2500+ and 256 mb ddr ram with 40gb hdd. Installation path: D:/program files/corel (space available on D: drive is 8gb The Problem. he application (Corel Draw 10) is not allowing me to work. when clicked on any icon "Application Recovery Manager Wizard" windows popups and displays message saying "The application you are using has become unstable. This will guide you through...." I uninstalled and reinstalled the application 3 times, the same error continues...

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Is this the first time you are experiencing this issue with Corel Draw 10 on Windows 2000?

Upvote 0
L

LabZero

Corel Draw 10 requires at least 1 Gb ram to work.
I think then it's a problem of system requirements:

●Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
●Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required.
●Hard Disk Space: 1GB of free space required.
●Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or faster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: scot
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.