• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

CovertPro

From CovertPro
Verified
Developer
Jan 11, 2016
Hi, @CovertPro , I have a question here: if a user purchase a license of the USB version and install it on a USB disk. Then, what would happen if the user lose the USB disk accidentally? Could the user install Covert Pro on another USB disk in such case?
Hi,
No. Covert Pro is tied to a specific USB. Once installed on USB it creates a unique serial number. For this serial number we generate registration key. It is suitable only for this USB and can not be used on other USB. Covert Pro license does not have a limit by due date and the program can be updated for free for the same version, but the program is registered for one PC or USB only.

CovertPro

From CovertPro
Verified
Developer
Jan 11, 2016
This was offered on GOTD last year and remained on their top giveaway list for quite a few months... unfortunately didnt try it.But thanks to the developer for being here on MT forums.:)
Thank you. We were in the top of GOTD about 9 months.
The next release Covert Pro will get a new feature - secure instant messenger. It will be different from other messengers. The user does not need registration for messaging. The address is a product serial number. All messages are encrypted before being sent and will be deleted from the server after reading. Encryption code specifies the sender. Maybe we will offer the new version for visitors of GOTD.

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Thank you. We were in the top of GOTD about 9 months.
The next release Covert Pro will get a new feature - secure instant messenger. It will be different from other messengers. The user does not need registration for messaging. The address is a product serial number. All messages are encrypted before being sent and will be deleted from the server after reading. Encryption code specifies the sender. Maybe we will offer the new version for visitors of GOTD.
Seems like a good program, about to e-mail :)

CovertPro

From CovertPro
Verified
Developer
Jan 11, 2016
Hi, @CovertPro , I have a question here: if a user purchase a license of the USB version and install it on a USB disk. Then, what would happen if the user lose the USB disk accidentally? Could the user install Covert Pro on another USB disk in such case?
Hi,
I answered your question but cannot see my answer. Sorry if post it the second time.
Covert Pro is tied to a specific USB. Once installed on USB program creates a unique serial number. For this serial number we generate registration key. It is suitable for this USB only and can not be used on another USB. Covert Pro license do not have a limit by due date and the program can be updated for free for the same version, but the program is registered for one PC or USB only.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
it does (properly) what it supposed to do , not less, no more. i dont have keylooging samples or spyware so can't do more test. But to me, from what i saw, it is good soft.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Covert Pro v3.0.32.21

Notable Change

1. Built-in instant messenger with encryption (About messenger). We don't know other antispyware programs that have instant messengers.

2. Monitor DLL” displays the list of loaded DLL. There is a whole class of spyware programs that work through the library. We gave users control tool for DLL.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Discussion about Covert pro are better here than in the giveaway thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.