On Sale! Crazy Black Friday: ESET, Bitdefender, AVAST, McAfee, Kaspersky, AVIRA, F-SECURE (From 89% OFF)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://serialcart.com
Event start
Nov 22, 2019
Event end
Jan 1, 2020
How to get a license
Just visit SerialCart.com

Mountainking

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2018
Hi is it possible to get 2-3 years license?

2nd question: License region. Say the region is UK or US. If I activate it in this region and then use it in another region, will it work or will the antivirus get disactivated for being in a region other than the one it was originally activated for?

Reactions: JB007

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi is it possible to get 2-3 years license?

2nd question: License region. Say the region is UK or US. If I activate it in this region and then use it in another region, will it work or will the antivirus get disactivated for being in a region other than the one it was originally activated for?
Hi 🙂

1- We don’t stockmultiple year licenses but we can individually source for you. Which antivirus do you need?

2- If you will do not live in one of the OFAC countries which Norton and McAfee do not work in, no there won’t be any issues. However, your IP at the time of the activation and your address should be supported by the license. I believe you would need to ask other members about using VPN if possible. I do not have experience in this regard so please ask before the purchase.

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
Kaspersky blocks the connection to your site "SerialCart.com":(
ktsserialcart.PNG

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Hum :unsure: just checked with KTS2021beta and KTS2020e + FF70.0.1 + Chrome and not getting that warning... this is not actually a block but a warning about certificate...

Check date/time of Your system, also check if You have obsolete Kaspersky Root certificates from previous Kaspersky installation...

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hum :unsure: just checked with KTS2021beta and KTS2020e + FF70.0.1 + Chrome and not getting that warning... this is not actually a block but a warning about certificate...

Check date/time of Your system, also check if You have obsolete Kaspersky Root certificates from previous Kaspersky installation...
Hello @harlan4096
date/time of my system are OK
How can I check Kaspersky Root certificates ?
NB: I'm on Firefox...

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
There are different ways to check, but the easy one would be Windows Control Panel (or via InterNet Explorer Settings) -> Internet Settings/Options -> Content -> Certificates -> Trusted Root Certification Authorities, there type letter K, to find Kaspersky certificates, there should be only 1...

1574680166695.png
If You have more than 1, You must keep the newest and delete the rest...

Also this setting for Mozilla products in Your Kaspersky:

1574680396811.png

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
That's weird :unsure: ... that seems has nothing to do with Kaspersky... which DNS are You using? which URL are You using to access: SerialCart.com ?

Pause Kaspersky Protection and exit the application, then try again to check...

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
This is due to the SSL certificate which we have already contacted COMODO ... and waiting for their reply.

It was out of our power. Will be back soon hopefully.

We have our own server hence, this error is not correct. Will keep you updated.

We will keep our offers longer because of this issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I got the 404 error 😳
We are bringing back our backup server.

It was completely an unlucky situation as the SSL cert did not work and also LiteSpeed stopped working and all services stopped. We are moving to our backup server which will take some time. Unfortunately Apache for us is a no go.

Meanwhile I can provide you with pricing and even payments by PayPal if you need to purchase the licenses due to the expiration of your current one. We will provide extra discounts to apologize for this unfortunate incident.

Thankyou

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.