Sunshine_2015

New Member
Hi :(,

my computer has been infected with Cryptowall 3.0 and now all the files are encrypted. The worst of it is, that I did a backup at that time, when it got infected and now also all my backup-files are also encrypted.
I start the listcwall program from bleeping computer and it shows over 20.000 files...

There is a Avira virusscan on the machine and I found trojans in the quarantine. I ran Adwcleaner, then Malwarbytes Anti Malware, then I also ran Avira. It now says, it's clean, but the files that are encrypted are my problem.

I also would upload the AdwCleaner scan log, but it is also encrypted :-(
Just the newer scans are ok - may I upload them ?

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

I've attached a copy of the FRST.log and the Additional.log produced by the FRST tool.
Also the logs of the malwarebytes-scans.

Thank you
Sunshine :)
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top