App Review CyBarrier - Demonstration Reviews

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
CyBarrier is a software capable of detecting malware that other antimalware would not detect.
For this test, I purposely infected the virtual machine with all kinds of threats (RAT, Trojan, JS/VBS attacks etc) to see how CyBarrier would handle it.
Note that there is a network scanning system, but it never worked...

The CyBarrier system is unique and quite complex. Indeed, it is necessary to run the server and then the client in administrator mode.
Then, CyBarrier will start its analysis and will try to kill the malwares that it considers malicious.
This is very good, except that when it comes across a Trojan with persistence, CyBarrier will try to eliminate it but without success.
This software has a great future, but it also needs to be reviewed...

@Correlate request

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
CyBarrier is a software capable of detecting malware that other antimalware would not detect.
For this test, I purposely infected the virtual machine with all kinds of threats (RAT, Trojan, JS/VBS attacks etc) to see how CyBarrier would handle it.
Note that there is a network scanning system, but it never worked...

The CyBarrier system is unique and quite complex. Indeed, it is necessary to run the server and then the client in administrator mode.
Then, CyBarrier will start its analysis and will try to kill the malwares that it considers malicious.
This is very good, except that when it comes across a Trojan with persistence, CyBarrier will try to eliminate it but without success.

@Correlate request

Thank you for testing it, it is good and unique in its detection and protection mechanism
It is also effective in stopping hacking attacks across the network
For example
Try running metasploit, cobalt strike or any RAT really and open a remote shell you will see cybarrier gets rid of it

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Indeed, this next-generation antivirus software is designed to eliminate only those threats that are currently active.
In other words, if the malicious software does not attempt to establish a connection with its command and control server (C2), or if it doesn't engage in remote exploitation activities or execute any remote code, the antivirus software might not identify or neutralize it. This is because these actions indicate the active status of a threat, which is what this advanced antivirus technology is configured to detect and counteract.
So, it's not just the presence of potentially malicious code that triggers the response of this next-gen antivirus, but the dynamic, active exploitation and remote code execution activities performed by that code. :emoji_beer: :)(y)

Mercenary

Level 1
Aug 9, 2019

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 103

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Has anyone noticed that the site was made in about 5 minutes in some website builder? And a bunch of other inconsistencies...

I must admit I'm a little surprised by your discoveries...
I didn't know about the project until someone came to see me for a possible test...

I had contact with them after my video, and I'd have to ask them about it, because I don't endorse these inconsistencies.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I must admit I'm a little surprised by your discoveries...
I didn't know about the project until someone came to see me for a possible test...

I had contact with them after my video, and I'd have to ask them about it, because I don't endorse these inconsistencies.
fwiw I clicked the link you posted on 18 may, and it did not open for me on 02 july :unsure:

• Thanks
Reactions: [correlate]

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
fwiw I clicked the link you posted on 18 may, and it did not open for me on 02 july :unsure:
Yes, they had a website before, but it was shut down because they wanted to stop development completely.
Then they decided to come back.
The new site you are talking about has been created.
It is generally impossible to predict the intentions of others, but they deserve a chance. They are a group of young people of different nationalities.
The only drawback is that they are not transparent and do not provide enough pictures and information.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.