Cyber Command of California Virus

It is clean, thanks so much. Not sure if I should go to another group.

-Since the cleaning, on desktop and in any file, when I right click to make a new folder it shows "empty"
-My start up items are gone (empty) and when right click on a program "pin to start menu" nothing happens. I tried checking the check box in customize start menu, nothing happens either, actually the tick in the box just disappears again.

I do not have any repair discs to reload windows. Do not know if there is a common one that would reload these files / options.

Thanks,
 
I don't know how to help you with these issues, but you can try Windows Repair

http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/windows_repair_all_in_one.html

Download it, check all field and click Start.

Let me know about the results
 
Something else I am now noticing is I cant download .exe files. When I do its says couldn't download.
I attached screen shot where it says on the bottom after I pressed RUN it couldn't download.
Not just the sight you sent me to but all of them.
 

Attachments

Other browser works. Also re-installed IE. I am going to start another thread/ post for the other issues where I am missing my start menu items and can't pin to start menu. Also cant make new folders? Weird...
Thanks again for your help.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top