Troubleshoot CyberGhost run error

trainbus120

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Hi Friends :cool: : I tried using the CyberGhost 5 Premium VPN service on my system :). But it seems something there does not want me to do so :mad:. I am unable to use the same as the entire program freezes and I have to restart the system:eek:. Below is the screenshot of the sameo_O. I have KAV and Online armor installed on my system. Can anyone of you help me identity the culprit:(.

Thanks!!:D

Capture.PNG

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
lol cyberghost ka yehi natuanki mujhe bhi paresan kar diya tha, pichle bar. KAV or OA ko disable kar ke dekho bhai jan, update mar ke dekho, koi update avilable hai ya nahi, aur check running process in task manager when cybeghost freezes again to notice which is conflicting with it koi upay kam nahi karta to pichle wala version install kar ke dekhna jara.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.