Expired CyberGhost Special Edition FREE on MalwareTips (48 hours giveaway)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
This promotional action has expired. You can no longer request serial codes.
I am a little bit late for grabbing the serial codes. Really bad luck!
Can any member give me one if she/he has got more and like to share with? Thanks!

aniket93

Jul 21, 2014
This promotional action has expired. You can no longer request serial codes.
I am a little bit late for grabbing the serial codes. Really bad luck!
Can any member give me one if she/he has got more and like to share with? Thanks!

PM me to get one sir ....
got 4-5 extra to share ..... :)

Reactions: nothingbt

Thiyagarajan

Aug 6, 2014
Promo link: http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/MalwareTips​

Starting with Wednesday, 6th of August, MalwareTips and CyberGhost will offer to all our members a free 1 year license key for CyberGhost Special Edition. We have 15.000 keys available for this giveaway, and the promo will run for 48 hours.

Here is what you can expect from CyberGhost Special Edition (Snowden Edition):
  • 365 days protection from the NSA
  • Military internet encryption – 256-bit AES
  • Access to Most Wanted Servers: US, German, Romanian, Czech Republic and Netherlands
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • 1 device protection: PC (Windows, Linux, Mac, smartphone (iOS, Android) or tablet (iOS, Android)
  • More speed for you so you can access all the data you love faster
  • Unlimited traffic volume included
  • Additional protection for mobile devices (PPTP, L2TP/IPSec)
  • Incl. Premium support
  • Guaranteed availability without any waiting times

The "MalwareTips: CyberGhost Special Edition Giveaway" value is: 15.00 Euro (20.00 U.S. Dollars)
Hi..
Thanks for the giveaway..

Umairpk

Aug 3, 2014
:(:(:( This promotional action has expired. You can no longer request serial codes. Should you like to purchase CyberGhost, please click here:

i too much wait for this and i not got any key

Trajche

Level 1
Verified
Apr 25, 2014
I have missed the promotion, please if anyone have free key if you can give it to me :) thanks

Sufyan

Aug 6, 2014
Promo link: http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/MalwareTips​

Starting with Wednesday, 6th of August, MalwareTips and CyberGhost will offer to all our members a free 1 year license key for CyberGhost Special Edition. We have 15.000 keys available for this giveaway, and the promo will run for 48 hours.

Here is what you can expect from CyberGhost Special Edition (Snowden Edition):
  • 365 days protection from the NSA
  • Military internet encryption – 256-bit AES
  • Access to Most Wanted Servers: US, German, Romanian, Czech Republic and Netherlands
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • 1 device protection: PC (Windows, Linux, Mac, smartphone (iOS, Android) or tablet (iOS, Android)
  • More speed for you so you can access all the data you love faster
  • Unlimited traffic volume included
  • Additional protection for mobile devices (PPTP, L2TP/IPSec)
  • Incl. Premium support
  • Guaranteed availability without any waiting times

The "MalwareTips: CyberGhost Special Edition Giveaway" value is: 15.00 Euro (20.00 U.S. Dollars)
Please count me in ..thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.