On Sale! CyberGhost VPN - Lifetime Subscription.

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

scot

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Dec 5, 2014
CyberGhost VPN - Lifetime Subscription is available at $84.99 (88% off) and this discount offer is available only for 5 more days.
Important Details
  • Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • Number of devices: 5
  • Unlimited traffic and bandwidth
  • Automatic killswitch
  • Number of servers: 1,300+
  • Manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee
  • 256-bit AES encryption
  • OpenVPN, L2TP-IPsec and PPTP protocols
  • No log policy

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
On a german forum some people claim that its only 5 years.

CyberGhost VPN - 2 Jahre für umgerechnet 32,07€ oder Lifetime (nur 5 Jahre!) für 60,91€ für 5 Geräte - mydealz.de

Bryan
Thank you for waiting Niklas. As we speak all lifetime subscriptions sold via StackSocial have a 5 year runtime. The Lifetime formula refers to the current technology's life cycle and in factuality will cover your VPN needs for the next 5 years.
= Er schreibt defakto nur, dass dieser Plan die Bedürfnisse der nächsten 5 Jahre decken wird.

Niklas Ro
yeah, but what is when the 5 years are over?

Bryan
As of the moment, we don't have any details yet if what's going to happen after the 5 years offer. This was offered with the affiliates.
= Er schreibt, dass sie kein Plan haben was nach den 5 Jahren ist.

Niklas Ro
Okay thank you, bye!

Just wanted to share the rumors with you :)

Sana

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 30, 2015
But how is this VPN?

Regarding lifetime issue this is what stacksocial says:
Important Details
  • Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Length of access: lifetime (Note: CyberGhost lifetime keys have a runtime of 5 years because this is the machine lifetime for such a subscription, but the subscription may be renewed at no additional charge after 5 years)
  • Number of devices: 5
  • Unlimited traffic and bandwidth
  • Automatic killswitch
  • Number of servers: 1,300+
  • Manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee
  • 256-bit AES encryption
  • OpenVPN, L2TP-IPsec and PPTP protocols
  • No log policy

Reactions: Andrew999

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
@Sana To put it in a nutshell what i wanted to say was:
Before buying better try to find out if the forum claim (chatlog parts) is correct or the stack social fineprint.

To be crystal clear i like posts for lifetimelicenses (since i like to collect them if i like the programm) and im happy for every offer i see here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sana

R2D2

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Aug 7, 2017
PureVPN renews/resets the subscription expiry date after the initial 5 year term is over. You need to contact Support to reactivate your account/subsrcription term. That's what happens with the others too..I think.

I am beginning to like CyberGhost a LOT. It seems to work better (for me) than NordVPN and ExpressVPN which is saying a lot.

Reactions: Cast and omidomi

ebocious

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 25, 2018
Wish I could have jumped on this, but I understand they can't continue to offer lifetime subscriptions and stay in business. I did get a decent deal on a 4-year subscription with SurfShark, which allows unlimited devices. And like CyberGhost, they are among the eight providers I know of that have RAM-only servers.

Slerion

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
Dont get cyberghost they were good 5 or 10 years ago but now they are slow max 15-50 mbit speeds generally sluggish you also need to regularily swap servers every few hours because for some reason they have bad load balancing and overload the servers all the time.

Source i have subscriptions to a few vpn and cyberghost is one of the slowest all the time.

you can buy surfshark / nord / atlas VPN for around 8-20 euro for 2+ years like allways via cashback which would be a cheap and way better solution ( specially surfshark from these 3 ).

Reactions: Cleo and M4RT1NE2

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.