On Sale! Sticky Password Premium: Lifetime Subscription $15.97

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://deals.ghacks.net/sales/sticky-password-premium-lifetime-subscription-4
How to get a license
Instant digital redemption
This item is excluded from coupons.
IMPORTANT: Each account user must have their own individual email address to redeem.

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
No need to struggle with remembering long and complicated passwords. Sticky Password is your award-winning password management and forms filler solution for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. This lifetime Sticky Password Premium subscription protects its user's online identity by providing strong encrypted passwords for all their accounts, managed by a single master password.

• Create strong, unique passwords, whenever & wherever you need them, on all of your devices
  • Never forget another password again
  • Securely share passwords with others
  • Automatically and securely save & fill all of your passwords across the web
  • Enjoy premium-quality security for all of your passwords & personal information
  • Automatically log in to recognized sites
  • Choose between cloud-based or local storage for your password library
  • Fill out online forms instantly with saved information
  • Emergeny access lets your trusted contacts access your online accounts when you're not able to
  • Trusted technology — millions of people protected

Dark Web Monitoring Powered by ARC
This is an extra service and is provided for 1 year to each lifetime license.
  • Sticky Password automatically monitors your passwords against data breaches
  • You'll be alerted when a threat to your credentials has been identified
  • Stop misuse of your credentials to protect your online accounts

Stick Password: Premium Plan
  • Unlimited encrypted password and data storage
  • Automatic form‑filling and autologin
  • Superstrong password generator
  • Secure digital wallet
  • Secure notes
  • 2‑factor authentication
  • Biometric authentication
  • USB portable version (Windows)
  • For all your devices & browsers
  • Cloud and local WiFi sync across all your devices
  • Secure cloud backup for your passwords and data
  • Secure password sharing
  • Priority support

Reviews
  • PCMag Editors’ Choice: “Sticky Password Premium does everything you'd expect from a password manager and more. New biometric authentication and no‑cloud Wi‑Fi sync make it an even better choice.”
  • CNET: “Sticky Password takes security seriously with a comprehensive set of tools (Virtual KB, PW Generator) and government level AES-256 bit encryption.”
  • Techradar: “Sticky Password is also more affordable than many of its competitors, with no compromise when it comes to security. Undoubtedly, Sticky Password is one of the most secure password managers available.”
IMPORTANT: Each account user must have their own individual email address to redeem.

System Requirements

• Mac OS X 10.12 or later
  • Windows 10, 8, 7
  • iOS 9.0 or later
  • Android 5 or later
Important Details

• Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Length of access: lifetime access to all minor updates and major upgrades
  • Restrictions: license covers 1 user and all his/her devices
  • Version 8
  • Languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian, Japanese, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Polish
  • All minor updates and major upgrades included
  • Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
About the Developer

We deal with security every single day. And we have for the past 21 years. Sticky Password is made up of former executives of AVG Technologies.

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
It's been $30 for years through Stacksocial, or 2 licenses for $50. I got a 2 pack in a bundle a while back. Nice software, but it didn't win me over from Bitwarden.

• Thanks
Reactions: BigWrench

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
It's been $30 for years through Stacksocial, or 2 licenses for $50. I got a 2 pack in a bundle a while back. Nice software, but it didn't win me over from Bitwarden.
Years ago, I purchased a lifetime license in a show of support. Also carried over a lifetime license from Webroot (LastPass). However, BOTH bitwarden and ProtonPass have my paid for business now. Both are excellent in every way. Only wish I would have jumped on the .99 cent a month forever offer from ProtonPass this summer. ✌️

I just try to add threads for products that might be helpful or useful to the readers here. ✌️

Reactions: roger_m

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Yeah, I jumped on the $1/month protonpass and I gladly pay the $10/year for bitwarden.
Still very upset about missing (forgetting about) it. However, their Cyber Monday deal was fabulous. $23.88 a month for 24 months is as good as, but you need to hunt for deals to renew. Amen on $10 a year for BitWarden. I use 'em both, and don't think one is better than the other. Both have a couple things the other doesn't have. ✌️

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.