Serious Discussion Cyberlock and Panda question

General Security Discussions
6 Replies 868 Views

Celtic1

New Member
Hello,

I recently learned a relative has been using Panda Dome for sometime and likes it. As I have read opinions of Panda here, I wanted to ask if offering them Cyberlock is a good idea and will it strengthen Pandas short comings?

Thanks in advance
 
Hi,

Yes, adding Cyberlock can certainly enhance the overall security. While Panda Dome provides good antivirus protection, Cyberlock adds an extra layer of security with its advanced encryption capabilities. However, it's important to ensure that they don't conflict with each other for smooth operation.

Best,
 
I can see your point about being able to manage it - but I am relatively new to Cyberlock and no techie - so hopefully I can offer some help if needed.

Thanks for your reply!
 
I highly recommend replacing Panda with a better antivirus. As you've read opinions of it here, you should be aware that it provides sub par protection and pretty much any other big name antivirus will be a better option. While Panda is one of the lightest antiviruses there is and this is why some people use it, McAfee and ESET provide much better protection while also being extremely light. As a result, I don't see any reason to use Panda these days.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top