MSI-G41 PC MATE
CPU
Intel Core i5-4690k 3.50GHz
GPU
Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 4GB (Gigabyte)
RAM
2x8 (16GB) Kingston Hyper X Fury
Storage
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB (SSD) (Windows 10 OS)
WD Black 2TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5
WD Green WD10EZRX 1TB IntelliPower 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5
PSU
Gigabyte GreenMax Plus 650Watts
Case
Gigabyte Sumo Alpha
Monitor
Samsung Full HD Monitor S22E390h LED (22)
Keyboard and Mouse
Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000 Keyboard & Mouse
Accessories
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo
My computer protection
https://malwaretips.com/threads/cybertechs-security-config.77065/

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Sorry I missed this before. You did very well for the money you spent. Great to have all of that backup space. How do you like the GTX 960 after a while of using now?

More and more I am gathering some spare parts around in case of an emergency, and they have helped me. LOL, who knows maybe you will build another PC and can use Kingston SSD then or maybe find a deal on an older laptop with good hardware but no drive and use it that way. Always some good use for the parts I am learning...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.