Dartaio's Config

FireShootSK

Level 17
Verified
Feb 17, 2015
Hello my name is FireShootSK and i help you improve your config.
  • Have you enabled UAC? UAC can safe your PC.
  • No on-demand scanners? Why? Install MBAM, Zemana or EKK/ Eset online scanner. This scanners are awesome because AV can't detect all malwares.
  • no backup? Why again? Backup your important data to external HDD/USB or use cloud(DropBox mea)
  • Install HTTP Everywhere. This extension encrypt your communication because a lot of website using only http(protocol 80) example MT.
  • Change AdBlock to uBlock. uBlock is most light and powerful ad blocker.
Be safe on internet. Malware is everywhere.
Thanks for share your config.
Sayonara

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Fine configuration there, except to follow the suggestions mentioned.

Oh well, Avast Safeprice is bundled in Avast Security Online which you can deactivate anytime.

D

Deleted member 178

laDBnrsl.jpg

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi, I suggest you to install a backup software, such as Uranium Backup, then you can install also Collusion extension for your browser, which allows you to know which websites are tracking you; and you can also install Privazer.
In addition you can install MPC-HC, which is a very good media player!
Thanks for sharing it ;) :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.