Davidov Security config

Windows Edition
Home
User Access Control
Never notify (disabled)
Real-time security
Zemana antimalware pro,xvirus firewall pro,Sandboxie pro all lifetime license,DNS yandex,HW firewall (Belkin),virustotal uploader
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
comodo cleaner esentials,emsisoft kit,mbam,herdprotect,awarecleaner,bitdefender USB imunizer,NPE,JRT,RKILL,TDSSKiller,RogueKiller
Malware sample testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Sandboxie (permanent sandbox chrome and mozila thuderbild)
Adguard
Maintenance tools
CCleaner+wisecare 365,backup Macrium Reflect Free
S

Sr. Normal

I really like your conf., but i think you would do better with Online Armor free that is a powerfull firewall with HIPS defense not provided by your antivirus and very easy to use.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Davidov

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sr. Normal

What are you looking everyone ? What easiest and safest system and this is really light .-))

Lighter than Comodo or Online Armor free is Privatefirewall and would be safer than windows firewall .
Depends on the RAM you have your computer you're better with a firewall or other

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I like your real time protection. It's light and yet good for normal user.
In on demand you may add emsisoft emergency kit and herd protect.

Davidov

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
[Quote = "yigido, pošta: 322919, Nápověda člen: 18073"] Pro dostalo aktualizaci Nebo upgradu, v posledni dobe? Nevím, [/ quote]

Especially little I needed a full system scan and it already has and it is easy to processor but little Tezina ram but also in the Global eset but is lightweight.

Reactions: Logethica
S

Sr. Normal

With HIPS , as light would be with Privatefirewall . but with 8 GB of RAM, would free Online Armor + Qihoo 360 TS .
If you want to see how this antivirus in the "Virus Exchange " forum you will see that always has the highest marks in detection.

Davidov

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Thanks for the suggestions were looking for some free new version favors free products (virfree, xvirus, tiranium etc.

Reactions: Logethica

Davidov

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Very low system config .-))

Change xvirus antivirus + UAC max + windows 7 firewall control + shadow defender permanent (except for some programs)+ sandboxie (chrome permanet sanbox) + ublock plugin (chrome) + DNS norton.Here is the result

Davidov

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Operating System:

windows 7
OS Architecture:

64-bit (x64)
Computer Knowledge:

Advanced
Last malware infection:

Less than 1 month ago
Malware Samples and Phishing sites:

• No, I do not download Malware or Phishing sites
Number of users for this PC:

• Multi-user account (Shared)
Real-Time Protection:

AVAST internet securitya three-year subscription ( sandbox avast chrome sandboxed),firewal avast (My own settings) ,norton DNS,HW belkin router firewall
On-demand scanners:
Zemana antimalware,Comdo cleaner (killswitch),adwcleaner,Bitdefender usb imunizer ,RogueKillerX64,detekt,rkill,malwarebytes,VirusTotal Uploader
Backup and Recovery:

Acronis boot CD,HDD backup
Web Browser:

Chrome sanboxed
Extensions and Plugins:

Adguard
Other Software:

CCleaner,Wise care 365,ATF-Cleaner,TFC,T-Cleaner

It's like Sandboxie and windows firewall control in a single.I use a hardened regime avast.Very light

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.