System recovery
None
Risk factors
    • Browsing to popular websites
    • Streaming audio/video content from shady sites
Computer specs
Samsung Core I3 , RAM 8 GB DDR3 , 500GB HDD & Intel Graphic HD3000
Notes by Staff Team
  1. This computer configuration is using an unsupported operating system. If possible, we recommend to upgrade to an operating system that is supported by its developers to remain protected from the latest threats.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
You have considered upgrading to Windows 10, since your PC would have no problem with W10, and W7 will no longer have updates.

I suggest a backup program, Macrium Reflect or AOMEI Backupper in its free versions.
Thanks for sharing. (y)

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Update Your system, at least, to W8.1

Set UAC to Always Notify.

Follow suggestion about System Backup:

Consider also in Data BackUp to run backups of important data to in cloud services.

In Virus and Malware Removal Tools, You may add: EmsiSoft Emergengy Kit and HitManPro Free.

PassWord Manager would be welcome also.

Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, thanks for sharing.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.