Unlimited Giveaway Deep Data Recovery

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=7880
Event start
Mar 6, 2021
How to get a license
1. Download and install the program from the Download Link below.
[SPOILER="Download Link"][URL unfurl="true"]https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=7880[/URL][/SPOILER]
2. Activate the full version by selecting [B]Activate now[/B] from the drop-down menu and using the following License Code.
[SPOILER="License Code"]5DE5N-13N7P-A8WGL-XHZ6T-S6MJX[/SPOILER]

tharunnamboothiri

Level 2
Thread author
Aug 15, 2020
The program Deep Data Recovery will help you quickly scan and recover deleted and lost files, if you have deleted files by mistake, format the hard disk drive is not available or it is in the RAW file system. Deep data scanning completely recovers lost files, images, documents, videos, after deletion, formatting, loss of partitions, operating system failure, virus attack and other data loss scenarios. Deep Data Recovery provides a complete file recovery solution, allowing you to recover all lost data from your hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, digital camera and other removable media, etc. Hard drive recovery software works safely and efficiently.

System requirements:​

Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP, Vista 32 | 64-bit

Terms of the offer:​

• This is a lifetime license for version 2.1 only, for home (non-commercial) use only.
  • Free updates to new versions are not available.
  • Does not include free technical support.
    deepdata_1.png
    deepdata_2.png

Chigwells

Level 4
Jan 16, 2012
Here's a mini-review of the software. Here's the homepage: www.idiskhome.com/main/data_recovery.shtml

Not seem to work for me. May be the offer has ended.

Agreed.

I installed it (in Shadow Defender) but was also unable to activate it. However it lets you search and view files for free, you need to pay to recover. So I searched for photo files to see what it could do.

I couldn't find any guidance on how to actually use the software. Clicking on Help (which is well hidden, see the red arrow in image 2) takes you to the above linked page, where the only indication of any guidance is image 1, a rather poor set of three screenshots vaguely indicating the process.

After the Deep Search, which took around two hours (2/3 full 250GB SSD), it showed image 2. After struggling to make any sense of the layout (see image 3), I worked out you need to go to the Type section, see image 4. From here you can either search for your missing file, or wade through them one by one using the Preview pane.

I had prepared an image in two versions, one .jpg and one .png, deleted them from the desktop, and then deleted them from the Recycle Bin. I then carried out the actual scan.

Result: The software didn't find either of them, searching for their names. I didn't do a visual search via the single image Preview Pane.

A couple of notes:
There is no way to adjust the Window size, no Maximize.
There are no Helpful Hints as to what the icons mean, over to the right of the window (show/hide Preview Pane etc)
It crashed twice while I was playing with it, although this was maybe because I was using it in SD?

Summary: pretty poor all round really. It forces you to stumble around in the dark to get anywhere, and then comes up 'empty'.

Now, who's gonna pay $30?

Edit: When I attempted to d/l the .exe from above address, Malwarebytes Browser Guard blocked it.

Attachments

• data_recovery-1.png
    data_recovery-1.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 324
  • data_recovery-2.png
    data_recovery-2.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 297
  • data_recovery-3.png
    data_recovery-3.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 298
  • data_recovery-4.png
    data_recovery-4.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:

terbun

Mar 11, 2022
I completely agree with the commenter above. The best thing to do is not to do this kind of thing yourself but to get help from a professional.

Reactions: roger_m
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.