Not open for further replies.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Sorry, I missed this post :)

Not sure I got your question - can you rephrase it? :) Thanks!

Hi

With the number 1 mean I must I Register for your program or not to use it and for number 2 mean I what are the pros and cons when I Register of the program

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Logethica

Deepviz

Level 1
Verified
Feb 27, 2016
Hi

With the number 1 mean I must I Register for your program or not to use it and for number 2 mean I what are the pros and cons when I Register of the program

With best Regards
Mops21

Ok, now I see :) Thanks!

Yes, you have to register for a free account as the Endpoint client needs your account's API key, which allows you to install the client on 3 endpoints. By registering for our free account you just get your API key, nothing else happens unless you buy one of our credits plan and thus you can use our threat intelligence database and integrate our technology with our APIs into your existing scripts/software.

Hope this clarifies your doubts :)

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Ok, now I see :) Thanks!

Yes, you have to register for a free account as the Endpoint client needs your account's API key, which allows you to install the client on 3 endpoints. By registering for our free account you just get your API key, nothing else happens unless you buy one of our credits plan and thus you can use our threat intelligence database and integrate our technology with our APIs into your existing scripts/software.

Hope this clarifies your doubts :)
Hi

Thank you very much for your info

I will use your program at home for a home/private user and I do not use the Api key for any Software and scripts

With best Regards
Mops21

D

Deleted member 178

@Deepviz when potential False Positives are submitted, how do you verify them?

when files are deemed suspicious , how the user remove/quarantine them? i don't see the option.

N

Noxx

AV companies should learn something from your UI. It's crazy simple, fast, and everything's easy access. However, I feel just like SOPHOS, I'm very in the dark about what's going on in the software. Very few settings, and like Umbra said, there doesn't appear to be any quarantine zone and how the whole process of removing/reporting malware for analysis works. Color me intrigued, but I need to know a lot more.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Interesting project but i will have to wait until you know what the plans for the software are. I can't use my time and then learn that this is only endpoint software or has a ridiculous price.
Let us know when you figure out your business model for the product. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.