Delete My Accounts on other Forum - Need Suggestion

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Most of the user of MalwareTips would have registered on many other forums, Even do i have registered on many forum, now i am thinking of deleting my accounts from those forum but most of them do not allow user to delete their account what should i do.

Any suggestion.

Y

yigido

Remove all yuor infos on those accounts and leave them like that. Create a fake mail address and change the e-mail address of the accounts. Leave them alone and forget them. This is what I did on many forums.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Remove all yuor infos on those accounts and leave them like that. Create a fake mail address and change the e-mail address of the accounts. Leave them alone and forget them. This is what I did on many forums.

Even i have done this but i am tensed if those information (like what was my last email address or from which PC i have last logged into that account) cannot be ever seen by any administrator.

I think an admin can explain it if he/she have access to which information of a user.

@Jack @Huracan

Last edited:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Even i have done this but i am tensed if those information (like what was my last email address or from which PC i have last logged into that account) cannot be ever seen by any administrator.

I think an admin can explain it if he/she have access to which information of a user.

@Jack @Huracan
That will not be possible, websites will keep that info just in case of potential problems with members where only staff members will be able to access.

Enjoy!! :D

Reactions: MrExplorer

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
You can always request for account deletion, on any site.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.