Department of Justice - MoneyPak Virus

altaf

New Member
Hello,

I got this virus on my PC and tried a solution from this forum
I created a HitManPro Kickstart USB drive.
After i boot the PC from USB and selecting 1, i got the virus screen again... I waited for the HitManpro to take over after that but it did not... The Virus screen stayed there always...

Please help. I am using XP and have 3 XP OS's installed on my machine.
One of the version caught and i used the other version of XP to create the HitManPro USB drive.
 
Hi and welcome to MalareTips!

You will need a CD for this. If you don't have a CD, let me know. Also, I have moved your thread to the Malware Removal Forum here: https://malwaretips.com/forums/malware-removal-assistance-for-windows.10/

Please print these instruction out so that you know what you are doing
  • Download OTLPE to your desktop
  • Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to a flash drive.
  • Ensure that you have a blank CD in the drive
  • Double click OTLPEStd.exe and this will then open imgburn to burn the file to CD
  • Reboot your system using the boot CD you just created.
    Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from CD follow the steps here
  • Wait for the CD to detect your hardware and load the operating system
  • Your system should now display a Reatogo desktop
    Note : as you are running from CD it is not exactly speedy
  • Insert the USB with FRST
  • Locate the flash drive with FRST and double click
  • The tool will start to run.
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Run Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) on the flash drive. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top