Design Custom AV UI Here!

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
Hi, MT!

As you know, UI is a surface of a product. I wanted members to share their custom User Interfaces here of their favorite security products! Mine (ESET Smart Security):
Like the idea?
upload_2014-8-8_18-24-13.png

Dubseven

Level 14
Verified
Aug 12, 2013
I have really tryed to make a nice UI, but after longtime tests, i have made that (when i was angry).
I'm really bad in UI designing, that's why DaZa made the Tiranium UI because i was very very "noob" with my older designs :)
And i keeped that in my computer, don't know why x)

So, i share but don't think anything about, it's just for fun, i have nothing against Avast! (i have it on my second computer ;)) or others companies.

447f7a86e2028fe51efcfbe3c9a06d98.png

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
I have really tryed to make a nice UI, but after longtime tests, i have made that (when i was angry).
I'm really bad in UI designing, that's why DaZa made the Tiranium UI because i was very very "noob" with my older designs :)

So, i share but don't think anything about, it's just for fun, i have nothing against Avast! (i have it on my second computer ;)) or others companies.

@Dubseven it's the funniest thing I saw today!

My second ESET UI:
upload_2014-8-8_18-54-58.png

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014

Or:
upload_2014-8-8_19-22-22.png

D

Deleted member 21043

I came up with this small concept in Visual Studio. Before you laugh at me, I'll have you know I'm not that good at concept making and UI design and I only did it for maybe 10 - 30mins... I prefer the normal avast UI (current one) but ill share this one I just made with you because like Dubseven said, it's for fun.

avastconcept.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
@MikeV you're the best UI artist I've ever seen! Your art represents modeling of the real world, like Real Racing HD, while mine are very comical and kind of nonrealistic and streatching the product, like Asphalt 8...

Thank you so much for your kind words.I just love to photoshop in my free time, i have no any technical skills to design with codes i leave this to experts.I do this as a hobby as it is not my profession.But i really love to create things with photoshop, especially wallpapers and antivirus GUI.....:)

Reactions: Manzai

joneman221

Level 1
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
@MikeV you're the best UI artist I've ever seen! Your art represents modeling of the real world, like Real Racing HD, while mine are very comical and kind of nonrealistic and streatching the product, like Asphalt 8...
you havent seen a lot of artists have U? go on deviantart there are ppl who wil make you faint of the art quality
i also like the mikev concept i fink it is very very good you should think about selling it to people :)

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
I came up with this small concept in Visual Studio. Before you laugh at me, I'll have you know I'm not that good at concept making and UI design and I only did it for maybe 10 - 30mins... I prefer the normal avast UI (current one) but ill share this one I just made with you because like Dubseven said, it's for fun.

avastconcept.png
It looks great! Much better than the current UI.

Reactions: hopefully_secure

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.