A
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
LOL I need to find it, I will look on my desktop later and let you know if I can find it, was a few clean installs ago. And yes, using Rainmeter
I can find this image by searching Google "lightning in Bryce canyon" but not as high a resolution as I had used for my desktop 2560x1440, if I find the high res, will let you know.
I should have guessed.showing of the love for 80s gore-gallore![]()
![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes