Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,032,333 Views
0u0k7.jpg
 
Yeah, I'm enjoyed with this OS just used preferably for browsing. Dual Boot with Windows XP.
 
to celebrate that i now, in October, is starting to see Christmas decorations in stores and hear merry tunes on the radio :dodgy: , i thought i would break out the first of this years Christmas wallpapers.
desktop_241011.jpg
 
biozfear said:
could i ask what theme is the one your using?

From Feb'11. I just removed a bunch of unused themes and that was one of them. I can't remember, sorry.
It will somewhere in here:
http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/windows7/visualstyle/
 
Earth said:
biozfear said:
could i ask what theme is the one your using?

From Feb'11. I just removed a bunch of unused themes and that was one of them. I can't remember, sorry.
It will somewhere in here:
http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/windows7/visualstyle/

does it contain a start orb by default? lookin for it now
 
I use this Start Orb:
http://bigjoez79.deviantart.com/art/LED-168567518

There's an updated one too:
http://bigjoez79.deviantart.com/art/LED-Final-191571294
 
Earth said:
I use this Start Orb:
http://bigjoez79.deviantart.com/art/LED-168567518

There's an updated one too:
http://bigjoez79.deviantart.com/art/LED-Final-191571294

nice orb. simplistic style. im still yet to find a simplistic win7 theme.... on xp days i used slanxp... but slanxp for win7 is well... rather bugged.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top