Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,031,860 Views
Playing around with my Android phone :D
dL3gDKt.png
 
Base for Windows 8 - http://fav.me/d5xf3on (All credits to author).

Images shown on desktop are included in Base theme, for demonstration purposes only.


wU7LSKR.jpg
 
Have not seen the movie yet. I live in pretty small town so no cinemas here. When I'll get to Bucharest I will definitely watch it. :) But the minions are awesome:)
PAUL R: My nickname in WoT is Coffeeman:). I play on EU servers, EU1 and EU2. No clan:) Juts for fun.

Have a nice day!

///end Offtopic.
 
@McLovin: Congratulations on your new phone! :)

iPanik said:
@McLovin: Nice wallpaper for your phone, can i haz?

If I am not wrong that is a stock wallpaper in his phone, and stock wallpapers are stored in a directory that requires root access.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top