Desktops Show Off!

Mark

Apr 22, 2011
One of the wallpapers with CTKArch. Panel set to autohide.

Attachments

• 2011-05-27--1306508264_1366x768_scrot.png
    2011-05-27--1306508264_1366x768_scrot.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 513

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Mod Edit: Inappropriate image removed.

We need to be sensitive to everyone here, so scantily clad women are a no-no.

Thanks, -HeffeD

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Guess I figured since my picture was no worse than you see practically every night on prime time television and you might see similar at your local beach but in the interest of keeping everyone happy...

fc1ahl.jpg

Obviously most of them nowadays showcase the quicklinks to many things via right-clicking the desktop. :cool:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Since doing a System Repair, I had to re-patch the theme files, so I thought I would try a different theme.

Image not available.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
@Boxx Sorry but I dislike that wallpaper lol... kinda scares me with the faces, especially the pink one.

How about mine? What do you think... As most of you know I format daily to keep viruses away so sorry if it looks a little boring. :p

1nuIu.jpg

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
MrXidus said:
@Boxx Sorry but I dislike that wallpaper lol... kinda scares me with the faces, especially the pink one.

How about mine? What do you think... As most of you know I format daily to keep viruses away so sorry if it looks a little boring. :p

format everyday?
you have exHD, that really useful and support for your plan to format everyday ;)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@stormgtr your desktop look really cool.I like it..What theme did you use?:)

@MrXidus... :lolz:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.