Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,031,924 Views
Indeed. There are by default two ways of taking screenshots on SGS ;) No external apps needed ;)
 
pablozi said:
Indeed. There are by default two ways of taking screenshots on SGS ;) No external apps needed ;)

Power button + Home button right?
It used to work on my phone but I don't know why it stopped accepting it even when it had a stock ROM. But now I use a custom ROM which has the option to take a screenshot from the shutdown menu. :-)
 
TCtQ7
 
I know my Action center have a notification and that's due to no AV installed, I've decided to make it simple just MBAM Pro, Sandboxie, and PrivateFirewall since they are really effective on prevention

aoknzt.png
 
a little tribute , to the greatest athlete , basketball player ever to rule the bb courts : there will be no one like him # 23 Michael Jefrey "air" Jordan!!

vhufbs.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top