Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
theombo101, could you please gibe details?!![]()
Battery meter in the tray icon.... what program is that ?![]()
My new one![]()
If I understood you correctly. It is not battery icon, it is my recycle binBattery meter in the tray icon.... what program is that ?
LOL... what's the use of it ? I never use Recycle bin anyways... its always Shift + Delete..If I understood you correctly. It is not battery icon, it is my recycle bin
This mini softwares replace with my recycle bin called Minibin![]()
I do not want to see my recycle bin on my desktop. This is a tray icon recycle bin and it has all option that default windows recycle bin has.LOL... what's the use of it ? I never use Recycle bin anyways... its always Shift + Delete..![]()
Where can i download MiniBin?I do not want to see my recycle bin on my desktop. This is a tray icon recycle bin and it has all option that default windows recycle bin has.
I am using itYour choice
![]()
check yigido's post above... there's a link..Where can i download MiniBin?
Ok i will andcheck yigido's post above... there's a link..
Where can i download MiniBin?
If I understood you correctly. It is not battery icon, it is my recycle bin
This mini softwares replace with my recycle bin called Minibin![]()
whose head is rolling on the floor ? Me, you or yigido ? LOLOk i will and
i had to post this image
![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes