Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
What is that blue O in taskbar?
What is that blue O in taskbar?
![]()
My 1 hour old Linux Mint installation. Nice, clean and simple. I'm still unsure whether or not to use a dock.
They look neat, nut not necessary.. I found after placing one on my system, after the first day of playing with it, i barely used it.. So i removed.. What distro is this ^^^ I recognize the Cinnamon desktop, but not the menu icon. I realize that is the Arch symbol, but is it Arch, or a Fork?
Nice.. Good choice, Mint and Ubuntu are smooth and great for daily task's. Im building an Arch system now, but for main systems Ubunutu pretty much rules the nest, as it has among the largest repository and community.Yeah, I'm the same with Docks. They can be a bit of a novelty. The Distro is just Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon addition. I changed the Mint icon for the Arch icon. I have got Arch with Cinnamon of a partition, but for my daily driver OS I prefer Ubuntu or Mint.
Nice.. Good choice, Mint and Ubuntu are smooth and great for daily task's. Im building an Arch system now, but for main systems Ubunutu pretty much rules the nest, as it has among the largest repository and community.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes