Can you share the wallpaper please? Thank you in advance![]()
My 1 hour old Linux Mint installation. Nice, clean and simple. I'm still unsure whether or not to use a dock.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Can you share the wallpaper please? Thank you in advance![]()
My 1 hour old Linux Mint installation. Nice, clean and simple. I'm still unsure whether or not to use a dock.
I caught that images online when I was once searching for desktop wallpapers
Oh my god, that looks like the most appealing UI for a OS I have ever seen in my entire life. It's better than anything I've seen on Linux AND Windows. Please, tell me the linux you are using and how you made it look like that. I WANT IT NOW. I'M INSTALLING IT TODAY.
Which OS is that?
I know little to nothing about Linux so I wouldn't know. I know it makes me sound stupid even asking :/Which OS is that?It looks like arch linux.
He said it was Mint using the Arch icon I believe.Which OS is that?It looks like arch linux.
My first impression : it looked like windows 8 and then I saw you said linux lite haha![]()
Linux lite 2.0
It is simple, super fast and very customisable, I'm liking it.My first impression : it looked like windows 8 and then I saw you said linux lite haha
I will try this os it looks pretty simple.
I caught that images online when I was once searching for desktop wallpapers
Oh my god, that looks like the most appealing UI for a OS I have ever seen in my entire life. It's better than anything I've seen on Linux AND Windows. Please, tell me the linux you are using and how you made it look like that. I WANT IT NOW. I'M INSTALLING IT TODAY.
Which OS is that?It looks like arch linux.
![]()
Linux lite 2.0
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes