Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I keep changing, depending on my mood!!
![]()
Thanks!!That's what I do. I mean you can have hundreds or thousands and make them change by themselves so why not? Sweet wallpaper by the way.
Teh Black Rock ShooterMy current desktop. (One of 294 wallpapers - give or take - only about 20-30 are in auto switch at one time). It's funny how my rain meter is always telling me to rest. I haven't slept in at least 35 hours. Been in pain unfortunately. Time for me to sleep now I think.
By the way if someone happens to know how to get multi wallpapers in Linux and have them change on a time set, let me know. Would seriously appreciate it.
![]()
Zorin Is cool. Debian Works pretty good for me too. Never tried zorin.Using Zorin OS 9 in this screenshot alongside Windows 8.1. Gnome 2 desktop environment. Trying to get XFCE to work in it.
![]()
![]()
Using Clementine player which is available for Windows also.
Teh Black Rock Shooter![]()
Zorin Is cool. Debian Works pretty good for me too. Never tried zorin.
hehe. i have that wallpaper.
Used to not have a non-free firmware/ hardware driver iso. thats probably why.Don't know a damn thing about Black Rock Shooter, I just love the hell out of the wallpapers of it. Dark and good on the eyes. And I love the art style and look of the characters.
It's stable but without the graphic drivers it's a big laggy. Had a real fun time getting Nvidia drivers installed. Had to do it by terminal for the most part. It has components of Wine installed and for whatever reason, i had to uninstall one of them to get Nvidia drivers installed. I never had any luck with Debian. I forget exactly why since I haven't bothered with it a very long time.
GNOME, can be irritating sometimes. prefer cinnamon usually, but GNOME is my second choice.Gnome Shell 3.14
Theme: Cilioria-Tertia-Shell theme
ZSH Shell
Oh My ZSH Theme: af-magic
Wallpaper: Default Debian Jessie wallpaper
Tho I am already a bit bored of Gnome to be honest, but still quite light. Under 350mb RAM with Browser, GEDIT, 2 Terminals running.
![]()
This drawing here happens to be mine. and my wallpaper for now. first drawing since i was 12. not bad for like 10 minutes. outlining the character and everything. Japanese was my first time writing kanji too. Nagisa from clannad. Its not complete yet. thats just the basic outline/ practice drawing to get the hang of it.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes