realy nice that wallpaper
just 2 question:
SEP is wind 10 compatible?
and... SEP is good, what's your opinion about SEP protection?
thanks in advanced.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
SEP is wind 10 compatible?
and... SEP is good, what's your opinion about SEP protection?
thanks in advanced.
thanks bro, when install SEP I will put it like your config. ----- Amazed----1- i guess, if NIS is , SEP should be.
2- go here
in fact you shouldn't put it like my config , since you need to set it up to fit YOUR config, that the main difference with Norton IS and other home user's softwares; they have default rules and settings that fit to almost every users ; endpoint softwares must be set to fit only to one user.thanks bro, when install SEP I will put it like your config. ----- Amazed----![]()
thanks again my friend, I learn every day herein fact you shouldn't put it like my config , since you need to set it up to fit YOUR config, that the main difference with Norton IS and other home user's softwares; they have default rules and settings that fit to almost every users ; endpoint softwares must be set to fit only to one user.
I have no account yet. I just install osu but I want play, when I have more time.
Great, osu is very addictive(like a MT).I have no account yet. I just install osu but I want play, when I have more time.![]()
seems to be very addictive yes, next week maybe, I will start playing osuGreat, osu is very addictive(like a MT).![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes