Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,031,683 Views
MRXW10.png
 
Was experimenting with desktop environments on Mint (by manually installing them) and I found a huge liking in MATE (one that I've never tried before). Light like Xfce but with more opinions and cleaner/more convenient looking start menu so I decide to reinstall it with the MATE desktop environment to clean up the mess I made. lol The start menu looks far better than the ones on any Windows OS in my opinion. Mostly because I really don't like fancy looks, I like stability, old school look, and speed. Aero and all that is nice, so is the stuff on Gnome, KDE, and Unity but it's just not anywhere near as responsive as Xfce, MATE, etc and needless to say, Windows XP and before.

Is there a way to get multiple wallpapers to automatically switch on a timer with MATE?

Screenshot.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top