Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
MRF71 said:Very nice MrXidus, very clean
MrXidus said:Been a long while since I posted my desktop in here. I'm still using 2 monitors, Just each one is independent for now.
![]()
McLovin said:If this is not right then let me know and I will get rid of the picture.
![]()
bbbbweb said:My desktop:
![]()
Rainmeter theme: iSteve by Minmatrix (sorry about the wrong spelling)
Windows theme:After this picture was taken, I switched to using the Windows 8 theme (from DeviantART, one of the most popular)
However, at the time I was using Shine 2.0 by zainadeel.
MRF71 said:What is the theme called exactly?
MRF71 said:McLovin said:If this is not right then let me know and I will get rid of the picture.
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6075/29112.png
Who's the hottie? WOW!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes