Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,032,297 Views
I just reformatted my daughters pc so I figured i'd share her desktop :)

eBWPp.jpg
 
Security kiss does what its suppose to do like encrypting your internet and much more you should use it for banking and purposes
i got 6 months of free usage through this giveaway http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-GOTD-Security-Kiss-for-6-Months
 
29th April 2012

Edit: I removed Windows Explorer from the Taskbar.
 

Attachments

  • 29_Apr_12.png
    29_Apr_12.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 539
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:
@Earth: Did you mean you want to remove the start orb like what's done in Windows 8? :D

Nope. I've been doing that since October 2010.

See screenshot below:

 
I use custom Windows 7 VS themes, and I don't like the Orb design.

It's not gone, since I'm using Windows 7, I just don't want it to appear on the desktop.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top