Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I should have known, no surprise here.Any of them yours.
![]()
Someone likes their Scoobys![]()
Cinnamon. one thing I never liked on Cinnamon was the huge screen real state used by MENU...Here is Mint Up and Running
View attachment 119530
It's great to be back on Linux, I have really taken a shine to Mint.
I like that I can navigate with less clicking, but I agree it is big. I will give XFCE a looking into.Cinnamon. one thing I never liked on Cinnamon was the huge screen real state used by MENU...
One suggestion: go XFCE Mint or Xubuntu, either way, XFCE is neat![]()
Alternative i3 windows manager (tilling windows manager) a tryI like that I can navigate with less clicking, but I agree it is big. I will give XFCE a looking into.
Thanks brother![]()
try running a conky script for time and weather, more customization. also install from ppa conky manager to make your life easier.
Yeah I like Conky, I have been busy but it is on the listtry running a conky script for time and weather, more customization. also install from ppa conky manager to make your life easier.
My daughter has made for me this drawing with TuxPaint. She has also drawn our dog (Mr. López) and I could not resist putting it as wallpaper
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes