Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Coffeeman said:Sorry if I am offtopic: But I really like madyrocksin recommendation. That theme really looks nice on my desktop, from many that I have tried. ( Windows 8 for me doesn't worth that hassle).
Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.2GHz with HT
1 GB RAM -- 160GB HDD
Windows XP Professional SP3
Tom172 said:Liking that a lot Bioz![]()
Imran said:My Desktop!!!
http://s20.postimage.org/dy6io8qul/My_Desktop.png
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes