Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Decided to try Rainmeter and i must say it's awesome.
Yes more animations more CPU, butt you can do a trick distribute the work between CPU/GPU it will lower the CPU usage:Agreed. I have to watch CPU usage though, as it can fluctuate with certain animated skins.
I can't open your attachment for some reason. Tried turning off uBlock Origin and changing browsers. Anything that can be done? Can you re-post it as a full image?
I really like the wallpaper. Where can i get it?
Yes I switch a lot between those two and Eset and I'm using Emsi at the moment. I like it's minimalism and agree with you: less is moreHave you returned to Emsisoft?
I remember that in the other photo was Kaspersky
I also like the system like this, clean .. minimalist .. less is more![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes