Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,031,940 Views
Ok I've narrowed it down to sbie and chrome extensions, in incognito mode the image looked fine and when I opened chrome out of the sandbox it looked fine...i'll have to do some more troubleshooting to be sure what the culprit is.
 
MRF71 said:
Ok I've narrowed it down to sbie and chrome extensions, in incognito mode the image looked fine and when I opened chrome out of the sandbox it looked fine...i'll have to do some more troubleshooting to be sure what the culprit is.

The dark chrome/brown/beige/orange space image did not cause that. It would be different it it was during a "fireworks" edition but for that would require me in a suicide mode.

Try without sandboxie first.

The extensions you run should be fine.
 
This should be the last one for awhile. Original WP was slightly modified not only in terms of resolution.

VjYtB.jpg
 
The Biozfear has left the forum

Should I stay here?
Or break free?
Already lost you
No point not to bleed

the saga continues but these two story's end
Biozfear fair well and and safe sailing through life

this too is my final post

Desperantibus omnes qui ingrediuntur hic ( from Dante's Inferno )
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top