DoneDamn, this background looks cool. Could you send it in a PM?![]()
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
DoneDamn, this background looks cool. Could you send it in a PM?![]()
The rest is perfect if you swap the BSoD and the bombBecause this is a security forum, different solutions for similar problems:
View attachment 258121View attachment 258122View attachment 258123
looks great this color mod! Can you share?I've made I little modification of Win 11 wallpaper and I like it better that way:
View attachment 259089
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes