No it's not although I have it looking as close to vista as possible. it is windows 10, i just decided to fork out a bit of $$ for windowblinds as I honestly cannot stand the GUI of windows of anything post windows 7 lolWait what? thats the Vista
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
No it's not although I have it looking as close to vista as possible. it is windows 10, i just decided to fork out a bit of $$ for windowblinds as I honestly cannot stand the GUI of windows of anything post windows 7 lolWait what? thats the Vista
Very pretty
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes