Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
What are using to customize your desktop?I got bored, so I made some changed lol. its not complete as in I havent done any Icon packs or theme changes but it looks nice.
What are using to customize your desktop?
TranslucentTB, Rainmeter, Ultralight clock, Nord for Windows wallpaper only.
View attachment 270133
I'm thinking of installing this theme next
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes