Sign-in options
  • Account Password
  • Malware exposure
    No malware samples are downloaded
    Real-time Malware protection
    Avast Premium Security
    HMPA
    Modified security settings
    No changes. All settings default and no security shield disabled.Avast Firewall is disabled but the Windows firewall is on.
    Periodic scanners
    NA
    Browser and Extensions
    slimjet with Keepsolid Vpn and ant download manager
    Privacy tools and VPN
    IP Unblock
    Maintenance tools
    disk cleanup and sometimes kerish doctor
    Photos and Files backup
    Macrium Reflect
    File Backup schedule
    Once or multiple times per day
    Backup and Restore
    Macrium reflect free
    Backup schedule
    Once or more per week
    Computer Activity
  • Online banking
  • Browsing the web and checking emails
  • Streaming movies, TV shows and music from the Internet
  • Recording and editing video or photos
  • Computer Specifications
    i3-6th Gen
    4gb ddr4
    1tb HDD

Vitali Ortzi

Level 18
    Verified
    Please advise if MBAM and HMPA is enough because I believe they are enough. I don't visit shady websites and hardly get any virus- like once or twice or nil in 1-2 years.
    Enough for most Users .
    But you should be warned that Hitman pro Alert didn't do good in my tests especially against scripts .

If you would update to windows 10 you could replace it with configure defender + hard configurator it would offer better protection + performance.

Last edited:

EndangeredPootis

Level 6
    Verified
    Malwarebytes is not worth paying for, it has one of the lowest detection ratios yet the highest performance impact and resource usage out of any product, even free antiviruses have more features, is lighter and has better protection, stick to the free version of MBAM, same goes for hitmanpro (trial version)
    Also get a password manager such as Bitwarden and a adblocker like uBlock Origin.

Dhruv2193

Level 9
    Verified
    Malwarebytes is not worth paying for, it has one of the lowest detection ratios yet the highest performance impact and resource usage out of any product, even free antiviruses have more features, is lighter and has better protection, stick to the free version of MBAM, same goes for hitmanpro (trial version)
    Also get a password manager such as Bitwarden and a adblocker like uBlock Origin.
    MBAM does consume RAM but I have not noticed a significant impact. Will uninstall if face slowness and HMPA is quite light-in fact one of the lightest apps i have ever seen.

EndangeredPootis

Level 6
    Verified
    MBAM does consume RAM but I have not noticed a significant impact. Will uninstall if face slowness and HMPA is quite light-in fact one of the lightest apps i have ever seen.
    From my personal experience and testing it has the biggest performance impact ive seen, it slowed down my computer so much, and in my testing it achived a detection ratio of 55%.