Chausko

Level 1
Hello,
I have a chance buy F-Secure IE for very good price, but is it Safe version better than IE? Or is it same, but Safe is for more device? Thank you.

JoyousBudweiser

Level 8
Verified
F-secure currently have only 4 products for home users which are the following.
1. F-secure anti virus
2.F-secure Safe ( which was called F-secure Internet security earlier)
3.F-secure Total ( which combines F-secure safe + (Freedome) VPN)
4. F-secure Freedome ( a vpn application).
They have discontinued all other products. You can compare all these products here

The Cog in the Machine

Level 22
Verified
F-Secure Internet Security is still sold on some stores. I have purchased a license 6 months ago. The only difference is the inability to control your license via F-Secure Portal (F-Secure Safe allows you to), but the protection is identical. Generally, F-Secure Internet Security is cheaper by a few bucks. Anyway, when you reinstall F-Secure Internet Security, the installer will ask you if you want to transfer the license to this PC. One more difference, F-Secure IS is not cross-platform. You cannot activate the mobile version using IS key.

Chausko

Level 1
F-Secure Internet Security is still sold on some stores. I have purchased a license 6 months ago. The only difference is the inability to control your license via F-Secure Portal (F-Secure Safe allows you to), but the protection is identical. Generally, F-Secure Internet Security is cheaper by a few bucks. Anyway, when you reinstall F-Secure Internet Security, the installer will ask you if you want to transfer the license to this PC. One more difference, F-Secure IS is not cross-platform. You cannot activate the mobile version using IS key.
Thank you for explain.