Advice Request Difference between Lastpass Free, Lastpass Premium, and Lastpass Enterprise?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Hi All,

After reading a thread from @Dirk41 regarding Lastpass, I decided to give it a try and since my school offer lastpass enterprise. I was just wondering what the difference was. I am unable to find a difference between the 3 for an end user now that the free allows you to sync to all devices. They mentioned all these additional multifactor protection, etc... and Lastpass website and school website uses different terminology, i was wondering if they are all the same and if premium and enterprise does offer an extra layer of protection. Thanks for any input!

Currently using Sticky Password Premium thru MalwareTips and love the idea that its not cloud based.

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
Lastpass Premium:

LastPass Premium helps you work smarter every day, with family sharing, priority support and other powerful features.

Enterprise:

Enterprise Features | LastPass

UPDATE: just re-read your post. Sorry.

Same protection. I'm not sure about the features on Enterprise and whether they would benefit you or not. If it is free, I would look into it. Enterprise seems to be geared more towards companies with employees for simplicity purposes. Sort of the same thing with school/students. If it was me, I would just make a free account and use that. I'd hate to know that once I left the school, transitioning everything over to my own account (if that is how it would work from enterprise > free) became a problem.

Last edited:

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Thats how I feel, School having all my password and etc over the years I am with them is such a scary thought. I really can't find any end user difference the 3 and not sure where to look. Looking at the website and my school website explains nothing to me. Not that advanced to understand what all those technical thing is.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
Ya. I would just stick with free. If you asked me a year ago, I would say premium. But since they added some of the features to free version that premium had...free seems pretty good now. Even though I still pay for premium just to support them :p

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.