What is this?

CHR Extension: (Betalinger i Chrome Webshop) - C:\Users\MarkW\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nmmhkkegccagdldgiimedpiccmgmieda [2017-03-09]
 
(Betalinger i Chrome Webshop) - Means payments in Chrome Webshop. i actually do not know what it is, the only extensions i should have added myself is Ghostery and Adblock+
 
When problem is happening in only one browser it 99% means it is related to browser settings e.g. hijacked search, poisoned cache, poisoned sync data, malicious extension etc. 99% of adware is hijacking all browsers, so if problem is only on Chrome then some setting in Chrome is a culprit.

Please disable all extensions to see if problem is going to return.
 
I don't know and I can't know. I provide assistance and advice here based on experience and it is up to you to try different approaches to see what works. I don't see infection in the logs and like I said try to troubleshoot chrome. I can't control your computer. Empty cache, reset settings, disable extensions and if nothing works, try to reinstall your browser. Something should fix it.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top