legendcampos

Level 5
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
Hello guys, recently installed the Voodoo Shield free and I'm enjoying, I did some tests and really prevents access of some programs. The question I have is how to turn off the advertisement at startup, every time I turn on or restart the computer opens a window of the Voodoo Shield, makes it annoying.

voodoo.jpg

TheMalwareMaster

Level 19
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
This is not the advertisment you get at startup, but the one you get when opening the settings. This one can't be disabled.
The one you get at startup is "VoodooShield has blocked 1 threat. Would you like to purchase the pro version?" (or something similar). You should get this one when VoodooShield blocked one or more threats, and only on Fridays. There is a trick to remove this one: just uninstall and reinstall VoodooShield. The threat count will go back to 0 and you won't see that ad again

legendcampos

Level 5
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
This is not the advertisment you get at startup, but the one you get when opening the settings. This one can't be disabled.
The one you get at startup is "VoodooShield has blocked 1 threat. Would you like to purchase the pro version?" (or something similar). You should get this one when VoodooShield blocked one or more threats, and only on Fridays. There is a trick to remove this one: just uninstall and reinstall VoodooShield. The threat count will go back to 0 and you won't see that ad again
The bad is that going to have to do this every time I detect a pup. My country is infested with this, and the consequence is computers full of junk.

Thanx!